PrimarySite news and updates
- New research exposes how multi academy trusts are struggling to grow
- Our easy to update websites could save you 93 hours
皇冠体育appWith School websites being the hub of parental communication and home learning, having an easy to use website has never been more important. Find out more about our unique CMS.
- Creative Ways to Use the Blogging Platform
皇冠体育appThe PrimarySite blogging platform is enabling many schools to communicate directly with their children to support home learning. Find out more here.
- Your School is Closed – What Now?
皇冠体育appAs the UK enters uncharted waters through the Coronavirus pandemic, here are some of the ways we have been supporting you and some advice on the things you can be doing to assist you through this challenging time.
- Using the Video Resource Centre as a Virtual Classroom
Have you thought about using your Video Resource Centre to record lessons during school closures? Read below to find out more.
- Does my school website need an SSL certificate?
皇冠体育appSSL certification is an essential development in the rise of all websites. But what is it?
- Trust Capacity Fund details
皇冠体育appDfE announce Trust Capacity Fund to support Trust growth and development across England.
- Multi-Academy Trusts have the power when it comes to social media
We explore the unique opportunities that multi-academy trusts can take advantage of to get the most out of social media.
- Mobile Friendly School Websites
How does being mobile-friendly affect my school website? Here are some tools and tips to help you.
Find out more
皇冠体育appIf you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.